paul babcock's Discussions (362)

Discussions Replied To (343) Replies Latest Activity

"The term "fundamentalist atheist" is an overused insult usually meaning nothing more…"

paul babcock replied Mar 16, 2011 to Can an atheist be a fundamentalist?

6 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

"Welcome and good luck dude. And yes, if one followed that reasoning then it would h…"

paul babcock replied Mar 16, 2011 to New Islamo-atheist

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"Crap. Sorry for wasting everyones attention w this thread and post. I was attempting…"

paul babcock replied Mar 15, 2011 to your posts on that political thread

2 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by John D

"Apparently she is a female Edward Current, who I find quite funny. I am looking forw…"

paul babcock replied Mar 15, 2011 to Tamtampamela and other tsunami "responses"

6 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Roy The Infidel

"I am unbelievablly computer illiterate. So I am not at all sure I am doing this "add…"

paul babcock replied Mar 13, 2011 to Response to John Amato's Request That We Pray for Japan

5 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"I have absolutely no intention of spending a lot if time checking this out. It didn'…"

paul babcock replied Mar 13, 2011 to Shirtless guy spends 5 hours standing and reading Psalms on Youtube video

3 May 1, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I think I see where you are going w this lee. Carried to its conclusion it leads to…"

paul babcock replied Mar 8, 2011 to interesting questions for atheists.

9 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Tom Thompson

"My wife has this anecdote that I will atempt to do justice to involving an entire ch…"

paul babcock replied Mar 7, 2011 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

233 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

"Biblical morality is so contradictory that it is almost impossible not to be able to…"

paul babcock replied Mar 7, 2011 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Atheism doesn't demand that one be of any particular type of political stripe. Most…"

paul babcock replied Mar 6, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service