paul babcock's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"They remind me of Eric Cartmans contemporary Christian music lyrics when he was tryi…"

paul babcock replied Jan 22 to Oral Fixations and Christian Churches: Competing Signage Beckons Sheckels

7 Jan 22
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"Thanks for responding. I think, I started off thinking I had a bit more of a point.…"

paul babcock replied Jan 22 to What would you do?

11 Jan 22
Reply by Ficking Chucken

"Yes. christian. Like Xmas. Idk really. But I assume t etemology has something to do…"

paul babcock replied Jan 13 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Yep. Pretty cool Loren. succinct and to t point. I wish I had a printer. I'd do up a…"

paul babcock replied Jan 8 to No I didn't not want your pamphlet.

21 Jan 9
Reply by Loren Miller

"These are funny. Thanx dude"

paul babcock replied Jan 3 to Christian Forum Drama!

38 Apr 19
Reply by booklover

"This reminds of an Aron Ra video I recently watched on how this wishful thinking is…"

paul babcock replied Nov 26, 2013 to The Additional Power of Words

6 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ones actions and their consequenses is what gives ones life meaning. The actions of…"

paul babcock replied Nov 26, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Its like you said, "The sky is t limit.", regarding what Christians believe. The bi…"

paul babcock replied Oct 9, 2013 to Why Are So Many Christians So Un-Christian? - Amanda (my kinda gal) Marcotte

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by paul babcock

"I don't have much trouble figuring it is largely due to white patriarchy maintaining…"

paul babcock replied Oct 9, 2013 to Supper of Intelligent and Rational people :D

8 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"Dawkins does look like her in that photo. Tho that is a somewhat old pic of him. And…"

paul babcock replied Oct 8, 2013 to Richard Dawkin has a long lost celebrity daughter :D

3 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by paul babcock

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service