paul babcock's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"I am enjoying t series. And this is t first i am hearing of this. I know little of…"

paul babcock replied Mar 25 to What I Have To Say About the Creationists Demand for Equal Time On Cosmos

25 Apr 4
Reply by Sven Andersson

"Shut t fuck up. That is damned cool. I never heard of this Dusty guy befor. Thanks f…"

paul babcock replied Mar 11 to Why Would Any Woman Be A Christian?

56 Apr 22
Reply by AnonAtheist

"Idk.It does seem perplexing. Throughout grade school, i was raised a christian. And…"

paul babcock replied Mar 10 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

162 Oct 9
Reply by Michael Penn

"That is my take as well. No mater how much our universe seems to act in a materialis…"

paul babcock replied Feb 25 to Debunking The Bible

12 Mar 6
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yeah. That's it. Thanks Loren.Those two and a few others like that take up half of p…"

paul babcock replied Feb 25 to What in the world is the "controversy"

6 Feb 25
Reply by paul babcock

"It would be of help if you could get together ten to twenty dollars every so often f…"

paul babcock replied Feb 25 to Feeling Useless

28 Feb 25
Reply by Luara

"I remember this thread and ãnother about best atheist sites from a few years ago whe…"

paul babcock replied Feb 24 to Best Atheist PodCasts???

19 Feb 24
Reply by paul babcock

"I am sorry. But I really don't understand at all what you are going on about, except…"

paul babcock replied Jan 25 to Where are all the genuine atheists?

52 May 12
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"I don't follow either DD or the Paula Dean show. So it ought to be kept in mind that…"

paul babcock replied Jan 25 to Should stores divest Duck Dynasty merchandise as they did Paula Deen's merchandise?

4 Jan 25
Reply by paul babcock

"I can't proove a trickster god  doesn't exist. If he is at all all powerful, then hi…"

paul babcock replied Jan 22 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service