paul babcock's Discussions (366)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry to hear about that death' death. But in answer to your question, for me , no,…"

paul babcock replied Aug 4 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

49 Aug 22
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"I suppose this is different for everybody, but for me anyway, if I had to pick one t…"

paul babcock replied Aug 3 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2185 Aug 23
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

"I listen to quite a few casts and too have had miss episode issues that might involv…"

paul babcock replied Jun 8 to What happened to the Ardent Atheist Podcast?

5 Jun 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"Huh. I got t Han. I have just barely ever heard of them. Idk if they fought t Chin o…"

paul babcock replied Jun 1 to Which ancient empire do you belong in?

23 Jun 3
Reply by Randall Smith

"That is just so sad. I tend to side against government interference in cases like th…"

paul babcock replied May 31 to "Girl, 11, with cancer is free to refuse chemotherapy."

10 Jun 8
Reply by Dustin Roy

"I think you are right. It is their fault . They are screwing themselves. It does see…"

paul babcock replied May 31 to When does privacy matter?

9 May 31
Reply by paul babcock

"They definitely ought to be on t table to be discussed because fairness and reason d…"

paul babcock replied May 31 to Your take on the Bible, Moral?

17 May 31
Reply by James M. Martin

"If I understand them right, they are talking about another meeting w 17 people being…"

paul babcock replied May 31 to Meet Brother Richard

51 Aug 25
Reply by Cory "The Fox"

"If you can afford it, I suggest you get a reflecting rather than a refracting telesc…"

paul babcock replied May 24 to What should I learn before buying a telescope ?

11 May 25
Reply by Acciaccatura G Major

"Idk what is up w your friend. Tho a couple of things come to mind. First off, if i…"

paul babcock replied Mar 25 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service