Karl Ford's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"You should have told her that one can't be angry and not believe in god at the same…"

Karl Ford replied Feb 27 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

150 Aug 5
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Actually, a course in "intelligent design" would be very short.  All a teacher would…"

Karl Ford replied Feb 24 to Intelligent Design in the Classroom

23 Feb 25
Reply by Michael Penn

"Not quite sure where you're coming from.  Please be more specific with your first co…"

Karl Ford replied Feb 13 to Why is it.......

5 Feb 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"There's a saying I'm sure you've heard, "Politics makes strange bedfellows."  As muc…"

Karl Ford replied Feb 13 to Cruz's Trick on Republican Leaders

7 Feb 15
Reply by Kakumei

""if it weren't for Christianity then, what's to stop people from "euthanizing old pe…"

Karl Ford replied Feb 3 to Well...

11 Feb 6
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I think that the problem here is the word "believe" as well as other semantics.  In…"

Karl Ford replied Jan 23 to ARE YOU A TRUE ATHEIST?

46 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"When I saw the title of your post, I cringed.  "Are you a true atheist?"  Are we at…"

Karl Ford replied Jan 23 to ARE YOU A TRUE ATHEIST?

46 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"I just read an interesting article through Dawkins site that may give you some under…"

Karl Ford replied Jan 17 to BIZARRE RELIGIOUS CLAIMS

5 Jan 17
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ironically, it was my parents who unknowingly started me on a very long path to disb…"

Karl Ford replied Jan 6 to Why are we Atheist?

34 Jan 8
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"When those who know I'm a non-theist ask me why I put up lights (modest amount) this…"

Karl Ford replied Dec 9, 2013 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service