David Zgurski's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"A short stint working at Wal-Mart scared me straight about marriage and kids.  I saw…"

David Zgurski replied Aug 1, 2012 to Why do people rush to get married and have kids?

15 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Plinius

"I get asked that question every time I talk with a theist about why I don't believe…"

David Zgurski replied Jul 14, 2012 to What happens if science proves god's existence

164 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by John J Kelly

"I'm late to the discussion, but I definitely think that removing the dogmatism out o…"

David Zgurski replied Jun 14, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

774 May 10
Reply by Tim

"I'm predicting that there is going to be a violent (and by violent, I mean, physical…"

David Zgurski replied Jun 2, 2012 to Westboro Baptist must be making an impression

11 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by David Zgurski

"First time I went out with a bunch of guys and no girls, (since I was a kid and it w…"

David Zgurski replied Apr 27, 2012 to No One Should Give Money to the Boy Scouts of America

19 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"My best friend said he envied me because now I have a license to do anything I want…"

David Zgurski replied Apr 26, 2012 to Morally Depraved because I came out Atheist

392 May 2, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I honestly don't think there is anything about these bible belt states that justifie…"

David Zgurski replied Apr 20, 2012 to The State I live in getting more and more dumberer

47 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by roland707

"I don't do crass nationalism or empty gestures for the military.  I'm not even sure…"

David Zgurski replied Apr 5, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

97 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Well, I'd like a lot of American atheists and Buddhists to come to Canada :) .  Cana…"

David Zgurski replied Mar 22, 2012 to I think i'm going to be sick...

22 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Well, I will talk to theists, and I don't paint all theists as lacking a moral barom…"

David Zgurski replied Mar 18, 2012 to Steve Harvey won't talk to atheists. Oh no!

7 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by David Zgurski

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service