Christian Soldier's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Joan, there are apparently at least two of us who see the reality of our situation.…"

Christian Soldier replied Jul 3 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"Luara, you infer that Democrats somehow escape taxes which are heaped upon the Repub…"

Christian Soldier replied Jul 3 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"Sarah Palin makes sense to me sometimes. One example: She criticized environmentalis…"

Christian Soldier replied Jul 2 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"I subscribe heavily to Howard Zinn's interpretation of our history as one of class s…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 21 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"@ Tom - There were founders who indeed felt that the running of the young republic c…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 21 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"James and Michael, James yours is among the almost boundless supply of examples in w…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 18 to THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I

14 Jun 18
Reply by sk8eycat

"@k.h. - yes, two of the levers are achieved by the fear of eternal hell or the bliss…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 18 to THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I

14 Jun 18
Reply by sk8eycat

"Stephen, The Bible serves several significant functions in the ruse of Christianity.…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 16 to THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I

14 Jun 18
Reply by sk8eycat

"Okay, why don't we get a select committee together to investigate war crimes and lea…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 3 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Matthew, what you see before you as evidence before you is the relentless strangulat…"

Christian Soldier replied May 7 to Tennessee GOP State Senator Likens Obamacare Sign-Ups To Nazi Death Trains

14 May 8
Reply by k.h. ky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service