Christian Soldier's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems to me that both parties pander to corporatist to the extent that we are on…"

Christian Soldier replied Sep 1 to Political Ideology

45 Sep 2
Reply by Freethinker31

"Religion as the primary source or as an implement to foment wars seems to go hand in…"

Christian Soldier replied Aug 12 to What if human beings never had gods

18 Aug 13
Reply by TC

"Frankly that seems like a far more likely scenario then I'm pregnant with God's son."

Christian Soldier replied Aug 4 to Winnepeg Theatre Festival Presents "Lies of a Promiscuous Woman," Depicting Mary as a Tart Who Got Pregnant and Made up Angel Story to Avoid Stoning

13 Aug 6
Reply by James M. Martin

"Joan, there are apparently at least two of us who see the reality of our situation.…"

Christian Soldier replied Jul 3 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"Luara, you infer that Democrats somehow escape taxes which are heaped upon the Repub…"

Christian Soldier replied Jul 3 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"Sarah Palin makes sense to me sometimes. One example: She criticized environmentalis…"

Christian Soldier replied Jul 2 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"I subscribe heavily to Howard Zinn's interpretation of our history as one of class s…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 21 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"@ Tom - There were founders who indeed felt that the running of the young republic c…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 21 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"James and Michael, James yours is among the almost boundless supply of examples in w…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 18 to THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I

14 Jun 18
Reply by sk8eycat

"@k.h. - yes, two of the levers are achieved by the fear of eternal hell or the bliss…"

Christian Soldier replied Jun 18 to THE FAITHFUL AND THE BIBLE I

14 Jun 18
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
49 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service