PizzaTheHutt's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Their is a Science channel that's purely informational unlike some of the things on…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Feb 25, 2009 to Science, Nature and History TV Programming

2 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by PizzaTheHutt

"Well tell the principle that the kids trying to convert your religion that should ge…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Feb 7, 2009 to My problem.

26 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"No, i find pro-choice just the better thing to do as each individual has a choice an…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Feb 5, 2009 to Why are so many atheists pro-abortion-rights?

183 Aug 14, 2010
Reply by Simon JM

"Chemistry Psychology Biology Chemistry because a god cant possibly exist in matter…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Jan 22, 2009 to What area of science supports your lack of beliefs the most?

25 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Michael

"Ive experienced this where conversations happen in dreams and later I always hear th…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Jan 13, 2009 to Deja Vu

2 Jan 13, 2009
Reply by PizzaTheHutt

"They don't see the flipside of the probability If millions of universes are created…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Dec 28, 2008 to Creationist/Design Claims

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I usually stick to the genres of Afrobeat and Classic Rock but sometimes venture int…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Dec 22, 2008 to Music?

79 Jan 23
Reply by Michael Penn

"I get the same pressuring. Its not like theyll go to your house and beat you up if y…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Dec 22, 2008 to Question about what to do.

18 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by PizzaTheHutt

"I am Thomas the name is of greek origon and was the name of some guy in the bible wh…"

PizzaTheHutt replied Dec 22, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Gerald Christian

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
1 minute ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
9 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
12 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
12 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
23 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
23 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
26 minutes ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
33 minutes ago
Chris G commented on Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
41 minutes ago
HPhan liked Sylvain Duford's group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
44 minutes ago
HPhan joined Sylvain Duford's group
44 minutes ago
HPhan replied to Steph S.'s discussion Scientists report first semiaquatic dinosaur, Spinosaurus in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
47 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service