Yusuf Said's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah I was never saying it actually worked, that's why I put it quotes. I just said…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to The Power of Prayer (humor only)

7 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"In all seriousness prayer "works" due to the placebo effect. If people believe they'…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to The Power of Prayer (humor only)

7 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"The people in this forum make some good points, why not teach your kid about someone…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Oh well it was ok to sacrifice his daughter because she's only worth half a person a…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to Judges, chapter 11 - God allows a human sacrifice

24 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"It's sad that you need to talk to religious people like they're children for them to…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to In dealing with Christians on climate.

49 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"I am a scientist and will start my PhD next year. Your cousin is pulling an old tric…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to Help with a "scientific claim" made by my cousin?

23 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"I've found it impossible to explain evolution to theists because in the back of thei…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to How do you explain evolution to a theist?

29 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Will-I Am S.

"There is nothing wrong with wanting to enlighten people and put an end to ignorance.…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to Should atheists seek to "de-convert" theists?

25 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"I am an Egyptian-American recovering ex-Muslim. Apparently according to some article…"

Yusuf Said replied Jan 9, 2011 to Which is the fastest growing religion and do you think it will outgrow the raising levels of non-believers?

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service