Kacie Tsao's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't wish to get preachy at you, but maybe you should focus on your emotional hea…"

Kacie Tsao replied Nov 23 to Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalpyse!"

80 Nov 28
Reply by Daniel W

"Speaking of god as a fictional character, of course, that'd totally be the way he ro…"

Kacie Tsao replied Nov 24, 2013 to Reasons why religion is bad.....

89 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Peter Martin Page

"That was kind of a dick move on his part to come back to claim some inheritance mone…"

89 Nov 27, 2013

"Yup.  Gotta overcome that sinful left-handedness!   And while you're at it, stay in…"

89 Nov 27, 2013

"When they say it's a choice...  I know some religious people have accepted the genet…"

89 Nov 27, 2013

"Ahaha~  Yes, yes they do.  Well, some of them.  I think it's more that they're threa…"

Kacie Tsao replied Nov 24, 2013 to "Well you're not really an atheist, you're just agnostic"

13 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"One of the reasons they use the argument is because many people who call themselves…"

Kacie Tsao replied Nov 24, 2013 to "Well you're not really an atheist, you're just agnostic"

13 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"I think that theories of multiple intelligences are fairly well accepted.  The kind…"

Kacie Tsao replied Sep 29, 2013 to What is intelligence?

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Luara

"A lot of the more reasonable Buddhists I've met were only marginally Buddhist, or "c…"

Kacie Tsao replied Sep 25, 2013 to Buddhism is not better than other religions...

17 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Siddhartha specifically told his followers *not* to worship him as a god, and look h…"

Kacie Tsao replied Sep 25, 2013 to Buddhism is not better than other religions...

17 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service