David Raphael's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (118) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem is: the creationists (I'm thinking of Hovind jnr) seem to accept that th…"

David Raphael replied May 26, 2012 to Creationism & logic

9 May 28, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"I wrote something here a while back that touches on some of these issues. "Theravad…"

David Raphael replied Apr 5, 2012 to Is Buddhism a Religion?

25 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Nontheist Central

"Holy shit, this guy is fricking insane... I have to say I'm glad I don't live in Ame…"

David Raphael replied Mar 20, 2012 to I think i'm going to be sick...

22 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""In this respect, he is (if he actually did any of this) a transformational leader a…"

David Raphael replied Mar 13, 2012 to What do you think of teachings of Jesus?

37 Apr 21, 2012

"You're absolutely correct. Here's a simple scenario that permits abuse of the seemin…"

37 Apr 21, 2012

"Jesus was not always definitive in his utterances, which are sometimes ambiguous and…"

37 Apr 21, 2012

"Here's another, all the back from c180 CE Celsus. He said that a)The Jesus story w…"

David Raphael replied Feb 16, 2012 to Historical atheists

3 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by bobh

"As someone pointed out in the BBC comments, this woman probably wouldn't have even b…"

David Raphael replied Feb 14, 2012 to UK politician claims that secularisation is like a totalitarian regime!

5 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Michael OL

"Ethan Lemmon, has there been any development with this issue in your workplace?..."

David Raphael replied Jan 18, 2012 to Forced prayer in work

17 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"This is really interesting. I'm a big fan of de Botton. I don't think his definitio…"

David Raphael replied Jan 18, 2012 to Alain de Botton: Atheism 2.0

4 Jan 18, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Christine's discussion What exactly is "sin" anyway??
9 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
11 minutes ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
14 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
25 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
30 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
35 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
49 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service