La Gaya Sienza's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (96) Replies Latest Activity

"Actually, I don't think it is possible to convert anyone to atheism. I think what ha…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Jun 9, 2013 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"B. the belief that there are no gods"

La Gaya Sienza replied Nov 1, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"(A): Lack of belief in gods."

La Gaya Sienza replied Jan 21, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"Well, I guess the only thang someone in your position can do is write to their last…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Dec 27, 2010 to How many atheists have formally defected from the Church?

27 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

"I don't think Lyn reacted irrationally at all. After being traumatised by these most…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Sep 8, 2010 to Buried Rage and Leftover Fear

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by La Gaya Sienza

"Absolutely! I mean, if their god is all powerful, then the regeneration of the odd l…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Sep 3, 2010 to How to Make the World a Better Place - Your Considered Opinions Please

8 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by La Gaya Sienza

"Yes, Pascal's wager, like all the other reasons for believing in gods, can get you i…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Sep 1, 2010 to Have you ever converted someone to Atheism?`

171 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by William C. Walker

"I agree with your ideas Rigbyt. I've long believed that this whole so called "war on…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Aug 27, 2010 to How to Make the World a Better Place - Your Considered Opinions Please

8 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by La Gaya Sienza

"Yes, that might work, Jennifer. The bleeding hearts might find it difficult to swall…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Aug 27, 2010 to How to Make the World a Better Place - Your Considered Opinions Please

8 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by La Gaya Sienza

"Quite right, Joe! Religion is a dirty, filthy, evil, immoral and dangerous habit. T…"

La Gaya Sienza replied Aug 25, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 Dec 20
Reply by Jimmy McCann

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service