Tom Reeves's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Excellent liberal empty-headed snarky dismissal! I especially like the sexist "vagin…"

Tom Reeves replied Mar 8, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"LOL!!! Pollution declines as civilizations advance. Humans can adapt to global warmi…"

Tom Reeves replied Mar 8, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Only in regions where politics, war, and other factors restrict growth. It’s not tha…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"We don’t “destroy” open wild spaces, we adapt them to human objectives. We have been…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"YOU "speak of overpopulation with regards to the ecosystem and wildlife" - the artic…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"We create new surface area all the time – we build up. Most resources (such as oil,…"

Tom Reeves replied Mar 7, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"TNT666, dismissing the argument as “old” does not dispute it. In fact, you don’t dis…"

Tom Reeves replied Mar 7, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"From Jeff Jacoby, a perspective that I generally agree with... Has there ever been a…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"  Option 1) Roll your eyes and walk away. Option 2) Nod knowingly and say, “Yeah, I…"

Tom Reeves replied Mar 7, 2013 to Addressing Supernatural/Spiritual Claims

34 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That's hillarious Joan! I'm sure my wife would agree that I too could benefit some d…"

Tom Reeves replied Mar 6, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service