stellifery's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely.  Personally, I believe that religion was born out of ignorance more than…"

stellifery replied Mar 12, 2013 to Research shows religion behind both organized and unorganized crime

14 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"As always, the ever-correct Wikipedia: Wikipedia There's some handy graphs and table…"

stellifery replied Mar 12, 2013 to Atheism statistics and polls

3 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by stellifery

"What a weird coincidence!  I think you're right and that sounds like the perfect com…"

stellifery replied Mar 12, 2013 to Research shows religion behind both organized and unorganized crime

14 Mar 12, 2013

"That's a fantastic quote, and true as well."

stellifery replied Mar 12, 2013 to Nate Phelps (son of Fred Phelps) on escaping Westboro Baptist Church

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

"Exactly.  Although only 7, that child showed an understanding of the concept of "for…"

stellifery replied Mar 12, 2013 to Nate Phelps (son of Fred Phelps) on escaping Westboro Baptist Church

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

"Good point, Matthew - the article has a brief section on Phelps' childhood, and it d…"

11 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Greg

"I completely agree Greg - you said what I was thinking much more eloquently than I d…"

14 Mar 12, 2013

"Like Loren, not surprised.  All religious people (I'm thinking Catholics with their…"

14 Mar 12, 2013

"Haha!  Inconvienient questions = Religion's greatest enemy."

stellifery replied Feb 15, 2013 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

235 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"I was very lucky in that my parents were very cool and relaxed about all things reli…"

stellifery replied Feb 15, 2013 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

235 1 hour ago
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service