Bill Ballard's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried out an atheist meetup group in nearby Pensacola,Fl. but other than not being…"

Bill Ballard replied May 19, 2009 to I just joined here

12 May 19, 2009
Reply by Bill Ballard

"I'll try the torrents,but my antiquated pc(running ME) likely won't work on that sys…"

Bill Ballard replied May 18, 2009 to trying to figure out how to watch Jesus Camp.

16 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Amber J

"To me heaven sounds boring.Sitting around for eternity "praising" god(however you do…"

Bill Ballard replied May 17, 2009 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"I often wonder about this.In fact I think some form of "god" is likely.I mean some u…"

Bill Ballard replied May 17, 2009 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"You might ask the Infidel Guy,a young educated black man who makes his living from a…"

Bill Ballard replied May 17, 2009 to Interracial Dating and Atheism

43 Jan 28, 2011
Reply by Navitta Nelson

"I live about 40 miles from "Pensacola Christian College" which in my understanding i…"

Bill Ballard replied May 17, 2009 to Irony

4 May 20, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Why not check out "Is God Imaginary".It's a discussion forum where believers and non…"

Bill Ballard replied May 17, 2009 to Socially Ostrasized and Targeted for being Atheist

15 May 22, 2009
Reply by Tim Danaher

"Fox news=no news as far as I can tell.Yahoo news is about as good as I can find,the…"

Bill Ballard replied May 16, 2009 to I just joined here

12 May 19, 2009
Reply by Bill Ballard

"Hi Justin,glad to meet you."

Bill Ballard replied May 16, 2009 to I just joined here

12 May 19, 2009
Reply by Bill Ballard

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
2 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
6 minutes ago
Gwaithmir replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
11 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
14 minutes ago
matthew greenberg replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
18 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
20 minutes ago
sk8eycat added a discussion to the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
26 minutes ago
Raquel Fernando replied to James M. Martin's discussion Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity
30 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
34 minutes ago
Nick Bottom replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
35 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
36 minutes ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Feminism
37 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service