Andy Reid's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Although I am right wing, yet independent, I do not agree with religious crap and mo…"

Andy Reid replied May 30, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I guess I had a bit of oversight on that part of it. Well said. Although I partly ag…"

Andy Reid replied May 20, 2012 to End Polluter Welfare

8 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"They'll just ship it overseas. Our prices will go up more, and the oil companies wil…"

Andy Reid replied May 17, 2012 to End Polluter Welfare

8 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Secularism's high priests.... Bahahahaha!!"

Andy Reid replied May 17, 2012 to Dangerous atheists want to wipe out Christianity

12 May 19, 2012
Reply by Russell20

"I appreciate the responses. It's interesting to hear other points of view. Thanks gu…"

Andy Reid replied May 17, 2012 to Young people - Are you having children? Why or why not?

22 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Kalliope Wörter

"Thanks. Obviously, I've heard of it. I've never looked in to anything but the end re…"

Andy Reid replied May 11, 2012 to Creation Is Spreading In Schools/The Establishment Clause Defined.

2 May 11, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

"There are usually wildlife conservation centers you could bring them to. They would…"

Andy Reid replied May 5, 2012 to Need advice and info on care, feeding, and release methods for rescued Mallard 3 day old ducklings.

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by Pat

"Maybe this will help you out. http://www.birdcare.asn.au/pdf/ducks.pdf"

Andy Reid replied May 5, 2012 to Need advice and info on care, feeding, and release methods for rescued Mallard 3 day old ducklings.

17 May 10, 2012
Reply by Pat

"And we will continue to lose more. If you want a good example of how totalitarian di…"

Andy Reid replied May 1, 2012 to CISPA soon to pass

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

"This is absolutely true. Thanks for posting this."

Andy Reid replied May 1, 2012 to Highly religious people are less motivated by compassion than are non-believers

3 May 6, 2012
Reply by Tomasz Gorecki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service