Andy Reid's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Speaking of; perfect example. I ended up chipping my front tooth on my .50 cal while…"

Andy Reid replied Jun 2, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"The funny part is that I think Bill Maher is brilliant for the most part. I guess I…"

Andy Reid replied Jun 2, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I'm not gonna lie, I'd partly give Obama hell, because I view him as trying to make…"

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Unfortunately, you can't break that mentality. I think your best bet would be to pol…"

Andy Reid replied Jun 2, 2012 to When it happens, they will remind me that they prayed

7 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Dan Brown

"Don't do it! I don't know about memphis, but people here in Kansas are militant abou…"

Andy Reid replied Jun 2, 2012 to Thinking of moving to *gasp* the bible belt

22 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Nathan Kilberry

"Obama didn't accomplish that. I believe the US Navy SEALs did. So you're telling me…"

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"No kidding. That's just plain messed up!"

Andy Reid replied May 31, 2012 to How to explain to Roman Catholic father that I wasn't being rude when I took down the religious pics etc

14 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"http://zfacts.com/p/318.html http://militarytimes.com/blogs/battle-rattle/2012/03/19…"

Andy Reid replied May 31, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I appreciate you referring to me as reasonable. I have good sources. The Tampa Bay T…"

Andy Reid replied May 31, 2012 to SO tired of talking to people and then hearing "the dumb" come out of their mouths...

59 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by booklover

"My thoughts exactly, lol."

Andy Reid replied May 30, 2012 to I Am Simply Speechless!

59 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Marcus A Pryor

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service