Mark Floden's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Because I mentioned North Korea I think that I need to qualify my statement regardin…"

Mark Floden replied Mar 31, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"War, geopolitics, power etc can do quite well outside a religious paradigm I think.…"

Mark Floden replied Mar 31, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"You cannot outlaw religion and have freedom. Each human being regardless of their be…"

Mark Floden replied Jan 20, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I agree with Pat on this. You cannot be a FreeThinker (Which I prefer as a simili to…"

Mark Floden replied Jan 14, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Striking results indeed.   So looking at it conversely. Supposing the entire world h…"

Mark Floden replied Nov 27, 2012 to Guess who supports Romney vs Obama internationally?

1 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Mark Floden

"haha reminds me of my grandpa. He tells the story of the Avon lady appearing at his…"

Mark Floden replied Nov 27, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1018 on Wednesday
Reply by Shawn

"For Americans the first amendment (free speech) is an important touch stone here. So…"

Mark Floden replied Nov 27, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"I will second that. In fact one could argue that it is only when religion loosed its…"

Mark Floden replied Apr 16, 2012 to It's impossible for capitalism to survive w/o religion(s)?

11 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Mark Floden

"Good Points Richard. My bad. Perhaps I am just too used to keeping a low profile. Li…"

Mark Floden replied Apr 15, 2012 to Gelatogate: share your thoughts...

49 May 2, 2012
Reply by Progmike

"I am an atheist or I wouldn't be here. But I don't have a problem with this because…"

Mark Floden replied Apr 15, 2012 to Gelatogate: share your thoughts...

49 May 2, 2012
Reply by Progmike

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service