OhCaptainMyCaptain's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I see, it depends on how you define 'values'. The argument you are proposi…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied May 31 to Religious Family Values

20 May 31
Reply by Pat

"...overcrowded insane asylum.   You need to make that into a bumper sticker.  I'll…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Apr 24 to Is Everyone in the world scared to embrace Athiestium as the real cold hard truth?

10 Apr 24
Reply by OhCaptainMyCaptain

"I'm writing the FOX network tomorrow morning suggesting your idea Ceil.  I think it'…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Apr 22 to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

"Marty.  I truly love the question.  Reading of this site with your question in mind…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Apr 20 to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

50 Apr 22
Reply by David Maxwell

"I have tremendous respect for those who have answered/replied to my initial query.  …"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Jan 22 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Love your logic and brilliance, but you still haven't, in my mind, elimated the 'mat…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Jan 22 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Loren, you fucking genius.  The problem I have with my rational thinking is that I m…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Jan 8 to No I didn't not want your pamphlet.

21 Jan 9
Reply by Loren Miller

"Sorry I am just now getting the opportunity to see your post. Holiday times are diff…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Jan 8 to No I didn't not want your pamphlet.

21 Jan 9
Reply by Loren Miller

"Lauren, I relish in the idea of individual self-protection. I know I am judging a bo…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Jan 8 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

"The credibility of the observation is spot on. Back to the old Hobbs/Matrix arguemen…"

OhCaptainMyCaptain replied Jan 8 to What evidence would you require to believe in a higher power?

113 Feb 23
Reply by Richard C Brown

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service