Richard Goscicki's Discussions (646)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"James, good post on Joe Kennedy.  You disturbed a few acrimonious memories in me goi…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 1, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"Martin, I've been part of the medical mj movement a long time.  Dr. Lester Grinspoon…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jun 30, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"I hear ya, Hiram.  How about weighing in on my latest blog post, Ten Reasons Not To…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jun 28, 2012 to The Role of Religion In Causing Rape

108 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

"Shannon, The rich getting deferred from military service is nothing new.  During the…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jun 17, 2012 to So that's why Kerry, McCain etc.. had Vietnam exp. yet Cheney/Bush n Romney did not...

28 Jun 17, 2012

"Thanks for the clarification, Biped.  I did say I was using the traditional NYC slan…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jun 16, 2012 to So that's why Kerry, McCain etc.. had Vietnam exp. yet Cheney/Bush n Romney did not...

28 Jun 17, 2012

"Did I say that, moi?  Joan, c'mon it's funny to think that anybody could be stupid a…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jun 16, 2012 to So that's why Kerry, McCain etc.. had Vietnam exp. yet Cheney/Bush n Romney did not...

28 Jun 17, 2012

"Let's not confuse NYC street slang.  "Chicken hawk" refers to a purveyor of underage…"

28 Jun 17, 2012

"James, I haven't hear the term in a while.  In NYC slang, "chicken hawk" means a per…"

28 Jun 17, 2012

"Good post.  You write about something that has pissed my off my whole life.  I went…"

28 Jun 17, 2012

"Consider this:  an idea forms in my brain.  It sends a signal to my lips to shape th…"

Richard Goscicki replied May 4, 2012 to There's No Such Thing As Dirty Words

12 May 4, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service