Richard Goscicki's Discussions (683)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"I posted the link but I guess it didn't go through. Here it is.  Very educational an…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 18, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Steph, You're on the right track.  The video shows clearly how it's done.  In Scient…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 18, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Steph, I can see you’re intrigued by the “love bombing” technique.  At least you kno…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Oh, yea.  Thanks, Loren, for reminding me.  I never did finish the story.  I’m going…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I forgot the FaceBook link.  It would be nice to receive some friendly comments befo…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Well spoken also, Chuck.  I second what you say and would like to add a humanist asp…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Tom, expound on this, OK?  Are you connecting the dots the way I am?    "

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Good post, Dana, I certainly agree.  There’s a line in Mirror Reversal, that the cos…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Pandora, here’s another pertinent consideration:  You can’t OD on grass.  If you imb…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Alan,  There’s a very enlightening podcaston mj that I arranged some years ago.  Les…"

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service