Richard Goscicki's Discussions (672)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"Write4u, we can see your statement, “Native americans used peyote and mescaline for…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 14, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Let me just say without directing it toward anyone except Steph, this is the groovie…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Glen, it goes back a lot further than the early Christians.  I’ve done much research…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Bobh, Excellent.  Your raison d'etre and my own overlap greatly.  My only addition w…"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Good point.  It’s similar to the distinction between dictatorship and totalitarianis…"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Write4u, thanks for the comment and link.  Indeed, cold-war atheist Russia existed o…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 12, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Jedi, you certainly have a point.  Post-WWII Russia had to be one of the most corrup…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Pardon the off-topic comment, but I read many posts on this thread about what religi…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Remove the question mark.  No doubt about it.  They wound up taking over the venable…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 9, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Chuck, I'd say one consolation would be to realize that you're not the only person t…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 9, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service