Richard Goscicki's Discussions (646)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"Remove the question mark.  No doubt about it.  They wound up taking over the venable…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 9, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Chuck, I'd say one consolation would be to realize that you're not the only person t…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 9, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Alan, here's a great one you might not have known about.  It actually happened to me…"

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Indeed, Isolation is a big part of it.  Brings me back to social psych days in the '…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 8, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Good post, Chuck.  Doesn't it bother you that these people think there's no meaning…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 8, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

" I’m going to write a novel about how I decide to quit this boring town and run away…"

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Thanks, Steph, your encouragement means a lot to me.  There’s not too many artists i…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 6, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"Steph, The subject of teleology (the study of the purpose of life) is a major theme…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 6, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"James, funny you should mention Burroughs.  Brings back memories of the ‘60s and All…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 3, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"“Until and unless one gets rid of Biblical moral authority with its inhumane distort…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 2, 2012 to The Role of Religion In Causing Rape

108 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Richard Goscicki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service