Richard Goscicki's Discussions (667)

Discussions Replied To (243) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, yea.  Thanks, Loren, for reminding me.  I never did finish the story.  I’m going…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"I forgot the FaceBook link.  It would be nice to receive some friendly comments befo…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"Well spoken also, Chuck.  I second what you say and would like to add a humanist asp…"

775 Jul 15

"Tom, expound on this, OK?  Are you connecting the dots the way I am?    "

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"Good post, Dana, I certainly agree.  There’s a line in Mirror Reversal, that the cos…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"Pandora, here’s another pertinent consideration:  You can’t OD on grass.  If you imb…"

775 Jul 15

"Alan,  There’s a very enlightening podcaston mj that I arranged some years ago.  Les…"

775 Jul 15

"I believe that there is a principle to everything, and that the purpose of everythin…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 14, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"Write4u, we can see your statement, “Native americans used peyote and mescaline for…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 14, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"Let me just say without directing it toward anyone except Steph, this is the groovie…"

Richard Goscicki replied Jul 13, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service