Richard Goscicki's Discussions (683)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"Tom, the way I understand it, Pascal’s Wager is a heads or tails shot.  You either b…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 18, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Quite so, Doctor Clark, Ironically, Pascal’s Wager appeared to be a good bet.  Compa…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"A point of clarification:  When I was researching the glossary of memetic terms for…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 17, 2012 to The Endmeme

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Beautiful, brava.   "

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 15, 2012 to The Endmeme

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Asa, actually the endmeme isn't the worst of our worries.  Climate change, (GM being…"

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I usually take a Darwinian position on this stuff.  Let’s look at the question from…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 15, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I would refute Asa’s reply by indicating we’re not talking about the common Joe or M…"

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks, Loren.  I’m happy to know someone shares my anxiety over this issue.  The on…"

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Quite right, I forgot.  Janice Joplin.  A funny anecdote, being we're on the subject…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

""Also, sex, drugs, and rock & roll. That too" Fidd, can you guess who coined tha…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service