Richard Goscicki's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (240) Replies Latest Activity

"I would refute Asa’s reply by indicating we’re not talking about the common Joe or M…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 15, 2012 to The Endmeme

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks, Loren.  I’m happy to know someone shares my anxiety over this issue.  The on…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 15, 2012 to The Endmeme

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Quite right, I forgot.  Janice Joplin.  A funny anecdote, being we're on the subject…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

""Also, sex, drugs, and rock & roll. That too" Fidd, can you guess who coined tha…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 11, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"James, what’s your opinion on my supposition in Mirror Reversal that the Church has…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 10, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"Antonio, I agree with Steph.  Excellent post. "

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 8, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"James, I think the excerpt brings out a serious problem.  Middle class families woul…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 8, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"“These are the same people; the same mind-sets running our country, controlling our…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 8, 2012 to Man Smokes Weed, Goes Chupacabra

24 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by bobh

"Dr. Clark, "My feeling is that this is a sick way to go about the business of living…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 7, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

"Mr. Morality scowled at the blasphemy.  “The purpose of human life is to worship God…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 4, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service