Richard Goscicki's Discussions (672)

Discussions Replied To (245) Replies Latest Activity

"Anyone who would like to study the painting of the Auto da fé of St. Dominic I poste…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 20, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Also, it's hard to believe that the sado-masochist monster sitting in judgment on th…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 19, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks, Steph.  I appreciate your insights also.  I'm glad somebody got into this pi…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 19, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I certainly agree.  And the Islamic side is just as extremist.  What’s especially sc…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 19, 2012 to The Endmeme

34 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Jonathan, Any kind of social commitment contradicts freedom. That goes without sayin…"

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, this is a complex question with many variables affecting the social behavior. …"

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It seems to me that one of the sickest ideas of Christianity is that pleasure, espec…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 18, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Ok, I stand corrected.  St Mark even mentions the devil being "cast into everlasting…"

Richard Goscicki replied Aug 18, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Yes, but not Hades.  Hades wasn't a place of eternal tortune, but merely a place to…"

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Tom, the way I understand it, Pascal’s Wager is a heads or tails shot.  You either b…"

782 on Sunday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service