Colin O'flanagan Leahy's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't say I understand this "being in the closet" completely, however one must be…"

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied Nov 18, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"Yes Michael, I think extremist type religions create permanent damage to the individ…"

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied May 18, 2012 to Isn't religion psychologically unhealthy?

18 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by TNT666

"Hi Bill, I'm from Cape Town. Welcome to reality."

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied May 18, 2012 to An Atheist/Sceptic/Non-believer

11 May 18, 2012
Reply by Michael Black

"I think we're all atheists as far as the God of Abraham belief is concerned. ( remem…"

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied May 3, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"Ive always considered myself secular humanist on the one hand and naturalist on the…"

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied May 1, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"I think most of us coming out of religion experience the same concerns, however base…"

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied Apr 22, 2012 to Ready to take the plunge!

37 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John Aultman

"I know we are all proud to be atheists but is it necessary to announce it to the wor…"

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied Apr 21, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"Terry, you are my man. In fact if every religionist read the bible without his mind…"

Colin O'flanagan Leahy replied Apr 21, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service