M J Murcott's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Wider access to education, free thought and information provided by greater internet…"

M J Murcott replied Apr 12 to How the Internet Is Taking Away America’s Religion

11 Apr 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"As a work of fiction it certainly doesn't compare to modern works, but compared to o…"

M J Murcott replied Apr 12 to Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

14 Apr 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"UFO's were not really recorded before manned flight and have increased in direct pro…"

M J Murcott replied Apr 2 to UFO's are real!

72 Apr 5
Reply by Erik Neilsen

"I do tend to react badly to someone who says burn a book especially from someone thi…"

M J Murcott replied Apr 2 to UFO's are real!

72 Apr 5
Reply by Erik Neilsen

"Ironically I would say that religion is a stage people go through before growing out…"

M J Murcott replied Mar 26 to Is Social resistance to atheism comparable to the rock revolution?

10 Mar 26
Reply by M J Murcott

"Xanax or Alprazolam is an addictive drug which should only be used short term and in…"

M J Murcott replied Mar 25 to Dangers of Xanax withdrawal

19 Mar 29
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Non - Sorry I find it awkward enough doing the few videos I have done, making one in…"

M J Murcott replied Mar 15 to Is war in the name of god jusitifiable?

7 Mar 15
Reply by M J Murcott

"Don't worry as of yet no one has watched the video - but yes having your invisible f…"

M J Murcott replied Mar 15 to Is war in the name of god jusitifiable?

7 Mar 15
Reply by M J Murcott

"Just when I think the world cannot get any dumber"

M J Murcott replied Mar 4 to World of Batsh!t - #1: Sky Demons (CoolHardLogic - YouTube)

6 Mar 5
Reply by Loren Miller

"It goes back to at least 2004 http://educate-yourself.org/cn/thinkersanonymous31aug0…"

M J Murcott replied Feb 16 to Thinkers Anonymous

10 Feb 16
Reply by Greg

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service