Napoleon Bonaparte's Discussions (1,133)

Discussions Replied To (630) Replies Latest Activity

"We're not talking about Hawking, a scientist. We're talking about Dennett, the philo…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 4 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"You're a peasant."

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 4 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"Even a moron can assume whatever they want but not for the purposes of an argument.…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 3 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"I hope these women are able to sue the Church notwithstanding that they are receivin…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 3 to Catholic Horror: 800 in Mass Grave at Chidren's Home

32 Jun 4
Reply by Patricia

"No, you can't assume that I dislike all philosophers."

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 3 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"Ok, if some people find Dennett interesting then he's needed, but I would rather get…"

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"It's love that takes two, not boredom. Dennett is an old fart who shouldn't be on pr…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 2 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

" "

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 2 to Michelle strikes again!

27 Jun 4
Reply by booklover

"Daniel Dennett is a pain in the arse. What does he know, anyway. He's just not neede…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 2 to Daniel Dennett on William Lane Craig and many other things

59 Jun 10
Reply by Luara

"I find her amusing but she's a bit scary, even to me."

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 2 to Michelle strikes again!

27 Jun 4
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service