Cena W's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Lincoln, Jefferson, Washington, some other founders of the U.S.A were Deists. (look…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to Lincoln Bible

10 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Deinotherium

"This is not as clear as it once was, but if you are not really truly wealthy, voting…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to The Lesser Evil

37 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Goz

"I don't know how to do this, but instead of saying I am an athiest, you can say I am…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to Struggling to tell my family that I am an atheist...

9 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Allen Uribes

"I was a skeptic by age 5, but my parents were quite unusual. We, during my childhod…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to Has anyone else been an atheist as long as they remember?

145 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"I don't think he can accept or understand your atheism. But you can let him know y…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to Advice needed about dealing with others

9 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Szekularis Figyelo

"It is much worse when they ask you to pray for them, not knowing your non-religious…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to What do you say?

214 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kiru

"Christians have those little crosses, maybe we need a symbol."

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to Is there an atheist version of "gaydar"? In other words, how can you tell?

107 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rayray

"This is probably as important as Geo.W saying he is the education president and the…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to What the fuck is up with Obama and his "faith council"?

1 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Cena W

"Of course it is outrageous. Religion is the master tool of oppression, how can the…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to UN body adopts resolution on religious defamation

2 Apr 11, 2009
Reply by Cena W

"Ban against gay marriage seems to be rooted in religious beliefs. I don't see how an…"

Cena W replied Apr 11, 2009 to Gay Marriage

38 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Cara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
5 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
14 minutes ago
Irrelevant People liked Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
19 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
22 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
22 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
24 minutes ago
Luara replied to Luara's discussion A question for the ex-religious
25 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
29 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
44 minutes ago
Patricia replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
47 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
50 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
51 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service