Matt VDB's Discussions (790)

Discussions Replied To (755) Replies Latest Activity

"@Arnold: As I said, the consensus among most scholars is that this passage was alter…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 11, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"Congrats to Arnold for one of the first factually accurate posts in this thread. Fir…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 10, 2010 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

20 Apr 23
Reply by Matt VDB

"That's a load of crap. Christianity has nothing to do with sun worship, and the same…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 10, 2010 to Why was the bible composed in the first place?

233 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"I don't even know where to begin with this cluster of misinformation. I think the be…"

233 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"In fact, the Council of Nicea has absolutely nothing to do with the formation of the…"

233 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"You asked to be corrected, so here ;) There is a bunch of misinformation here, and o…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 10, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"No problem. To be honest, there is no on-going discussion on the historicity of Jesu…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 9, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"What we have to remember is that the story of his conception (i.e. the Virgin Birth)…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 8, 2010 to Regarding Jesus' supposed lineage

11 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Francis Vincent Kelley

"Sorry, but it's not spin: Tacitus refers to a Jew who was called Christ (i.e. the An…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 8, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

"That's just one of the many indications that there was indeed a historical Jesus. Am…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 8, 2010 to Did Constantine the Great compose the bible, vote on Jesus' divinity... etc?

38 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Kookaburra Jack

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service