Atheist Nexus Logo

Matt VDB's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"If Dan Brown made it clear that he was a fiction writer, then there wouldn't be any…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 24, 2010 to Why was the bible composed in the first place?

233 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"So where is this consensus that "the doctrines and books that were chosen were those…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 24, 2010 to How much credit should Constantine and Council of Nicaea get for the bible and Christian doctrine?

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"I'm starting to wonder if you and Matt [me and Matt? wtf?] are teamed up as Seminary…"

233 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"Arian was working from the same texts as the others, as I keep repeating (for good r…"

233 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Tom Thompson

"In terms of theology, the paralllels between Jesus and Mithras are overblown to begi…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23, 2010 to How much credit should Constantine and Council of Nicaea get for the bible and Christian doctrine?

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"I see what you mean but you're sort of adding a "Christians vs Romans" pitch against…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23, 2010 to How much credit should Constantine and Council of Nicaea get for the bible and Christian doctrine?

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Hey, sorry if you don't like me being straightforward but I call a spade a spade and…"

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Well I don't really know where you get the idea that Christianity "opposed the Empir…"

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"The doctrines -- and even books of the Bible -- chosen were the ones Constantine wou…"

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Pardon me? Care to show me some of these many amazing paintings with "fireballs wit…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service