Matt VDB's Discussions (813)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"I see what you mean but you're sort of adding a "Christians vs Romans" pitch against…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23, 2010 to How much credit should Constantine and Council of Nicaea get for the bible and Christian doctrine?

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Hey, sorry if you don't like me being straightforward but I call a spade a spade and…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23, 2010 to How much credit should Constantine and Council of Nicaea get for the bible and Christian doctrine?

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Well I don't really know where you get the idea that Christianity "opposed the Empir…"

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"The doctrines -- and even books of the Bible -- chosen were the ones Constantine wou…"

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Pardon me? Care to show me some of these many amazing paintings with "fireballs wit…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1287 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Er, yup. Name me a single, a single reputable historian who agrees with what you're…"

1287 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Show me just one scrap of empirical, secular evidence, reliable and pre-dating the i…"

1287 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Actually, as civilizations dating back 2,000 years or more go, Rome was reasonably g…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 22, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1287 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Where did I say that? That's what "by the 4th century, you've got a Roman emperor lo…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 22, 2010 to How much credit should Constantine and Council of Nicaea get for the bible and Christian doctrine?

71 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Two references in Josephus and one reference in Tacitus."

Matt VDB replied Apr 21, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1287 on Thursday
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service