Matt VDB's Discussions (790)

Discussions Replied To (755) Replies Latest Activity

"That's because there are stupid people in our movement just as there are in any othe…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 18, 2012 to The Atheism 1.0 Mind Game

21 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I'd say the root of morality is ultimately self-interest. Most of us obviously follo…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 18, 2012 to Is compassion the root of morality?

41 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hiram

"A popularizer of what, exactly? Whose works? The latest scholarly theories on pygmi…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 7, 2012 to Another from Acharya S. - Are the New Testament gospels history?

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Phil

"You're welcome. Since Bart Ehrman has three degrees relevant to New Testament scho…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 7, 2012 to Another from Acharya S. - Are the New Testament gospels history?

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Acharya S is a fruitcake with no credentials or credibility. What little there is to…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 6, 2012 to Another from Acharya S. - Are the New Testament gospels history?

6 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Phil

"As others here point out, the question "Is there reason to believe that there is a G…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 6, 2012 to Agnostic to Gnostic maybe?

26 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Nerdlass

"The problem with quoting Gnostic sources though, is that informed Christians will po…"

Matt VDB replied Feb 22, 2012 to Help! ancients texts that condradict the bible

4 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"When it comes to consistency to the source material, that's really not true though.…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 26, 2012 to Which Bible Version Is Best?

30 May 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

"Well I obviously never did a comparative analysis myself, so I can't comment, but it…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 26, 2012 to Which Bible Version Is Best?

30 May 23, 2012
Reply by Chris Ruegg

"Hi Mantiki, Well first of all I'd say that trying to find contradictions in the Bib…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 25, 2012 to Do you have any unanswerable Biblical contradictions?

47 Apr 7
Reply by Gus Heist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
1 minute ago
Matt--Lukin replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Early Christianity
4 minutes ago
L. Alcorn replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Vatican City
9 minutes ago
Joan Denoo posted a blog post
10 minutes ago
L. Alcorn posted a status
"My last name Alcorn is from Sussex, England. The leader of the Church of England even questioned the existence of "God." Go figure!"
13 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
22 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to L. Alcorn's discussion Vatican City
26 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Americans trending more antigay now. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
30 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
46 minutes ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked L. Alcorn's discussion Vatican City
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service