Atheist Nexus Logo

Matt VDB's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"Jimmy, You make some good points in the beginning but then you veer off. Jesus doesn…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 21 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Leon, Yeah that's what we started to talk about. Then you started branching out to a…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 21 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"What? I'm not listing those historians because they mentioned Jesus. I'm just listin…"

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It's interesting to realise that Biblical literalism is a very recent movement, and…"

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Being a historical document is different from being a document accurately describing…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 20 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Yes indeed. A tour very similar to how a Catholic minister would tell a child about…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 19 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Nah, I have little love left for Christianity. But the only that annoys me more tha…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 17 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It fucked up Europe after 1453? Do please tell me how that worked. Also you do know…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 16 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Sadly, starting your quest for historical accuracy with large blinkers on and a heav…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 16 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"There is even a case in the gospel of Matthew where he basically makes up a prophecy…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 13 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service