Matt VDB's Discussions (813)

Discussions Replied To (772) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes indeed. A tour very similar to how a Catholic minister would tell a child about…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 19 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Nah, I have little love left for Christianity. But the only that annoys me more tha…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 17 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It fucked up Europe after 1453? Do please tell me how that worked. Also you do know…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 16 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Sadly, starting your quest for historical accuracy with large blinkers on and a heav…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 16 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"There is even a case in the gospel of Matthew where he basically makes up a prophecy…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 13 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I can only speak for myself, but my interest is largely historical. The question of…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 13 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""I think that had whoever wrote the Pauline letters and Mark been consciously making…"

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I'm not arguing against any of that. In fact it supports my point: the process of wr…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 11 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"It's hard for something to give me pause if I was the one bringing it up ;) It's ac…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 11 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"The age of a parchment is something entirely different from the age of the actual te…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 10 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 2 hours ago
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service