Atheist Nexus Logo

Matt VDB's Discussions (811)

Discussions Replied To (787) Replies Latest Activity

"Pro-tip: for questions of history, it's best not to base yourself on an aestheticist…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 4 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"That's a nice set of bluster with no academic support, and with zero evidence to sho…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 4 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"There's pretty much zero evidence that the stories around Jesus were influenced by e…"

Matt VDB replied Mar 3 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"You have great access to the people who lived it though, and that makes all the diff…"

Matt VDB replied Feb 5 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"That's utterly simplistic tripe. Christianity was oppressed for a good three hundred…"

Matt VDB replied Feb 5 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1367 Mar 16
Reply by Leon Gretsky

"Pretty much. Just that he didn't invent a religion but flipped allegiances, from an…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 23 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""Search here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gospels" I count about 50 all incl…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 23 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Matt I don't see what's troll-like about challenging a statement you make and giving…"

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Hey Jimmy, I am polite with people who are interested in truth and an honest convers…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 22 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Nice amateur psycho-analysis there. Actually the reason for the literalist movement…"

Matt VDB replied Jan 22 to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 Jan 30
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service