Matt VDB's Discussions (790)

Discussions Replied To (755) Replies Latest Activity

"It was more of a musing that when summarizing the modern view in two points, one of…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 23 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

20 Apr 23
Reply by Matt VDB

"Errrrr, most "scientists" (historical scholars) would find that statement quite biz…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 22 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

20 Apr 23
Reply by Matt VDB

"Daniel, If we're going to recommend people, I would recommend the work of non-Chri…"

Matt VDB replied Apr 22 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

20 Apr 23
Reply by Matt VDB

"I don't dispute that. And I'll be one of the rationalist atheists who holds the fee…"

Matt VDB replied Aug 4, 2013 to Dark Ages and science

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Matt VDB

"Well, since we're overanalyzing... :)  I disagree that this is not (or should not be…"

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Matt VDB

"There's no need to take it personal. I also don't laugh at creationist jokes on evol…"

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Matt VDB

"I disagree that the graph is intended to be comedy. It is intended as a serious poin…"

Matt VDB replied Aug 3, 2013 to Dark Ages and science

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Matt VDB

"The stupidest graph on the Internet. This whole site is now dumber because it was po…"

Matt VDB replied Aug 3, 2013 to Dark Ages and science

10 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Matt VDB

"I don't get the point of this. Is this supposed to be a historically accurate and re…"

Matt VDB replied Aug 3, 2013 to The Atheist New Testament

6 Apr 22
Reply by Luara

"Hey Mathew, "At the very least, one party in the conversation will end up being com…"

Matt VDB replied Jun 12, 2013 to Nietzsche: "Christianity is the Worst Catastrope To Befall Mankind"

53 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service