Vivien E. Zazzau's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"The following is a Michele Bachmann quotation: "Slavery had a disastrous impact on A…"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 17, 2013 to Bachman - End Times are upon us!

44 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Vivien E. Zazzau

"Our legal system is much too biased to be dispensing death. The difference between a…"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 16, 2013 to MY MESSAGE FOR PEOPLE AGAINST IN DEATH PENALTY

37 Oct 17, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Sentient Biped, excuse the expression, but your "days" sound like "heaven" to me. I…"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 16, 2013 to What comes to mind when someone says, "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual"?

59 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Murr

"I agree with you that psychosis is a constituent of murder, and do not doubt that th…"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 9, 2013 to What comes to mind when someone says, "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual"?

59 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Murr

"Hi, Don- I, too, am new to this site. Welcome! First, I'm so glad to learn that you'…"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 8, 2013 to Growing Up Gay and Without Religion in the Bible Belt (New Member Intro)

29 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Don Gaddis

"Hi Joan- I certainly appreciate the opportunity to engage!  Actually, our experience…"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 8, 2013 to What comes to mind when someone says, "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual"?

59 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Murr

"I couldn't agree more!"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 7, 2013 to What comes to mind when someone says, "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual"?

59 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Murr

"I found your comment, below, interesting: "When anyone puts a meditation together wi…"

Vivien E. Zazzau replied Oct 7, 2013 to What comes to mind when someone says, "I'm not religious but I'm spiritual"?

59 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Murr

"Admittedly, to be "spiritual but not religious" makes no sense. I'm guilty of using…"

59 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Mike Murr

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service