Joey Piscitelli's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"    The thing that is the most absurd argument is : that if something was done 50 ye…"

Joey Piscitelli replied Jun 16, 2012 to City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"    I agree with you, it is percieved that way by the christian right. But the peopl…"

Joey Piscitelli replied Jun 16, 2012 to City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"       The "Christian Right" claims that they have the right to freedom of speech an…"

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"    She sound like a winner to me! And she is real. It beats praying to an avatar."

Joey Piscitelli replied Jun 13, 2012 to City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"I say we all go to the zoo for a press conference, and we bring our animals/pets wit…"

Joey Piscitelli replied Jun 13, 2012 to City of Oakland, California - Displays Ten Commandments at Public Property Zoo

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"   Those guys have already posted my letter on their website, and have vowed to join…"

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"I accept Tony's cat as my new superior goddess. Praise unto thee."

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"     good idea booklover. I think there is an Egyptian cat -goddess named Bast. Perh…"

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"    Perhaps the zoo could entertain the idea of worshipping the animals one at a tim…"

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

"    I think the animals survive in their world free of religious doctrine, and the z…"

38 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by Joey Piscitelli

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service