Gwaithmir's Discussions (166)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Greg! My activities were aimed at encouraging atheists to come out of the close…"

Gwaithmir replied Apr 14 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I decided I was an atheist in 1982, following a decade of comparative religious stud…"

Gwaithmir replied Apr 14 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

411 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Beginner's telescopes usually come with three or four eyepieces: 40x to 300x. An ins…"

Gwaithmir replied Apr 8 to What should I learn before buying a telescope ?

11 May 25
Reply by Acciaccatura G Major

"A 4" rich field reflector is a good telescope for a beginner. Although it's limited…"

Gwaithmir replied Apr 7 to What should I learn before buying a telescope ?

11 May 25
Reply by Acciaccatura G Major

"I frequently encounter the Salvation Army "Santa" at area department stores, but I a…"

Gwaithmir replied Dec 10, 2012 to Salvation Army Bell Ringer: The Horror! The Horror!

36 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I can't say that God or religion ever gave my life any purpose or meaning. If anythi…"

Gwaithmir replied Jul 16, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

775 Jul 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"It is online advertising for a Christian website. Advertising provides part of the f…"

Gwaithmir replied Jun 7, 2012 to What is this ?

10 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Joseph P

"I've tried to reason with theists over metaphysical claims in the past. For the most…"

Gwaithmir replied Feb 2, 2012 to The supernatural does not exist........it's the Scariest discussion on the Net !

58 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Here's one solution you could try if that lady or her ilk ever come to your house ag…"

Gwaithmir replied Nov 17, 2011 to Handling soliciting situations

23 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Paul Davis

"I found your post quite interesting because I was brought up Roman Catholic too. I w…"

Gwaithmir replied Jun 14, 2011 to Just me...

1 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Gwaithmir

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service