Patrick Niblock's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Its actually usefull for me. I have mostly real life friends on it and I block all t…"

Patrick Niblock replied Aug 6, 2011 to To Facebook or Not to Facebook, that is the question

37 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by CK

"That's pretty retarded you can buy a pair for not much. Why risk shooting a law enfo…"

Patrick Niblock replied Jul 26, 2011 to stolen night goggles? not good.

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Patrick Niblock

"That it is it makes since!"

Patrick Niblock replied Jul 25, 2011 to If religion fades, will atheism be enough?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

"I rather like the fact that i'm the product of random evolution. No baggage or deiti…"

Patrick Niblock replied Jul 24, 2011 to If religion fades, will atheism be enough?

13 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by mojo5501

"I can't believe women actually allow this to happen. Brainwashings one thing. But mo…"

Patrick Niblock replied Jul 24, 2011 to sorry ladies, but your body isn't really yours

18 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

"It would be nice to have allies in that region who aren't frienemy's. But with the i…"

Patrick Niblock replied May 7, 2011 to Pakistan - are they the enemy, or a friend? Or somewhere in between?

13 May 9, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Oh i'm sure its one of those Theocratic colleges with their paper mill diplomas. So…"

Patrick Niblock replied May 1, 2011 to Defending genocide

2 May 1, 2011
Reply by Patrick Niblock

"Modern Marvels isn't bad at all and its one of the few shows I like on the channel.…"

Patrick Niblock replied Nov 17, 2010 to When secular friends fall victim to Woo.

29 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"Thats why I don't bother watching just normal TV anymore. Everytime I like something…"

Patrick Niblock replied Nov 15, 2010 to When secular friends fall victim to Woo.

29 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"Yeah Grace I figured their actual history shows would have issues with it. One thing…"

Patrick Niblock replied Nov 10, 2010 to When secular friends fall victim to Woo.

29 Nov 27, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

sk8eycat replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
2 minutes ago
booklover replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
3 minutes ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Godless in the garden
3 minutes ago
Joe C commented on Angie Jackson's group Atheist Writers
4 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
6 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Ivy's group Atheist Humor
11 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion Quitting A|N in '15: YOUR SITE IS BUGGY
16 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Athianarchist's discussion So What Made You First Start To Doubt?
17 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
18 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Quitting A|N in '15: YOUR SITE IS BUGGY
21 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
24 minutes ago
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service