Brad Splaymeier's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Consider this:  Your parents raised you christian so you would be respectful and app…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 23, 2012 to A tough decision......

31 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

""We humans are patterns of information"   That sounds cool...Do you happen to know o…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 21, 2012 to Does anyone beleive in the supernatural? (Other than god)

37 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Great point Richard.  Your friend "disagrees" with you about an important topic.  Wh…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 20, 2012 to How do you react to being told about an excorcism?

6 May 19, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Dan man, maybe there's a part-time-atheist nexus?  I would be surprised if anyone be…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 20, 2012 to Does anyone beleive in the supernatural? (Other than god)

37 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I listen to Rush as a "monitor" (sp?) rather than a fan and, trust me, he is first a…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 14, 2012 to N.O.W. Was Right: Let the Fat Man Ruin Himself

18 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Pat

"I recently read a hypothesis that Jesus originated as an idea rather than a real per…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 13, 2012 to What do you think of teachings of Jesus?

37 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"An honest racist is better than a dishonest racist, hmmmm, I have heard the "at leas…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 11, 2012 to The trouble with knowledge

19 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"According to the chart, which country would you prefer to live in?  I like Sweden's…"

Brad Splaymeier replied Mar 11, 2012 to Engineering Death, Shortchanging America

23 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Michael OL

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service