Jim Schultz's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

""Rural isolated poor folk". You forgot to add - "who cling to their GUNS and religio…"

Jim Schultz replied Mar 31, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Sorry Bullman - you did say Star Trek, not Star Wars. I just watched the Family Guy…"

Jim Schultz replied Mar 31, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"A "world president" - now THAT is a very scary prospect. I don't think the world was…"

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Tom says "Religion is always being birthed and dying" and that "logic and reason wil…"

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Joan - you do not need to or want to know about anything the Kardashians. Or Honey B…"

Jim Schultz replied Mar 30, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Tom, no I do not think computer trading is driven by a fear of poverty. It is just a…"

Jim Schultz replied Jan 21, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Please. The "dumbing down" I refer to is not that of our leaders as much as it is th…"

Jim Schultz replied Jan 20, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Nathaniel - you say the whole of humanity is moving toward peace. I wish I were more…"

Jim Schultz replied Jan 20, 2013 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Tom, I would accept math and to a large degree science as being more logic and reaso…"

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Poverty is going up, middle income is declining, education levels are dropping, and…"

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service