Russell Pangborn's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"And I wonder how much money was spent by both parties on your single vote. With 311…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 3, 2012 to I'm Atheist and I vote!

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I liked your opening words on media Brent.  As a Canadian it was nice to hear your p…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 2, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

"As far as I know James, I'm not related to Franklin Pangborn the actor, Edgar Pangbo…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 2, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

"I'm not so sure Michael.  I saw a poll that indicated a majority in a southern state…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 31, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

"Are you crashing a birthday party we aren't invited to?  Sounds like fun! Haven't w…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 22, 2012 to Happy Birthday, World!

5 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"The problem with third party is it can help elect the worst choice.  Up here in Cana…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 22, 2012 to How do you feel about the presidential candidates?

31 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by jay H

"Sentient: It is tough to find a politician that stands for everything you believe i…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 17, 2012 to A Fantasy For Americans and Canadians

9 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"Rusty: There are no bucolic myths -  they would be called out for misrepresentation…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 10, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Sorry to hear you went through that experience and glad to hear no one was shot when…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 8, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"A Columbine incident averted in Spain. Check out the part in bold about purchasing…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 4, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service