Russell Pangborn's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (128) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the songs.  I downloaded a lot of these and made up an atheist song list.…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16, 2012 to Atheist Anthems wanted!

50 Jan 23
Reply by Michael Penn

"That is true James.  The greed of big pharma has made me quite angry.  Marcia Agnell…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16, 2012 to Thank God "Romney" Has Chosen Ryan!

61 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I am depressed that a Conservative (Harper) is in power in Canada.  If you added up…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 15, 2012 to Thank God "Romney" Has Chosen Ryan!

61 Aug 24, 2012

"I thought you guys already knew that Obama and Clinton already belong to Atheist Nex…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 15, 2012 to The Reaction To An Atheist President

8 Aug 15, 2012

"I have a cat and a dog and appreciate their idiosyncratic strengths. Both are very a…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 14, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Jonathan, we have Mark Lepine in Canada who killed a lot of women at a University an…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 10, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

298 Mar 27, 2013

"Clint Eastwood and the Canadian sense of humor on the Difference between Canada and…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 10, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

298 Mar 27, 2013

"Technically you could argue the U.S. government is supposed to be godless already. B…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 8, 2012 to The Reaction To An Atheist President

8 Aug 15, 2012

"This looks like spam or marketing coming from atheist nexus.  I don't like clicking…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 3, 2012 to NEED YOUR INPUT: Social Networking Buttons

63 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Jared Pennell

"A review for this film just made the Toronto paper. It got three out of four stars.…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 3, 2012 to A Fake Guru Experiment - Kumare

9 Aug 3, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service