Russell Pangborn's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"That is where the attitude of the people comes in.  A lot of those lawmakers, soldie…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 18, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 on Friday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Some more Canadian perspective on gun control http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/20…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 17, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 on Friday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Thanks to Pat and Loren who replied and the other 12 people who read this post.  I g…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 1, 2012 to Agonizing over your upcoming vote - here is an easy one - Vote for Malala's Nobel Peace Prize

3 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Two U.S. states going in one direction - two Canadian provinces going in the other:…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 7, 2012 to U.S. election ballot measures see Washington, Colorado legalize marijuana

5 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Jay, I'm glad to hear you support the space program and that is neat that you worked…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 4, 2012 to I'm Atheist and I vote!

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Hey Sentient - I would never advocate not exercising the "sacred" right to vote.  A…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 3, 2012 to I'm Atheist and I vote!

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"We have a Canadian example as well - a little bit toned down as we like to see ourse…"

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"And I wonder how much money was spent by both parties on your single vote. With 311…"

43 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I liked your opening words on media Brent.  As a Canadian it was nice to hear your p…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 2, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

"As far as I know James, I'm not related to Franklin Pangborn the actor, Edgar Pangbo…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 2, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service