Russell Pangborn's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"The people here who think restrictions on assault rifles may be helpful are hearing…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 3, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Tom: Sounds like the wealthy are doing just fine and all the guns in the deep South…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 31, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It looks like Dr. Clark is debating rationally and TNT666 is letting emotion overtak…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 31, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I remember the days when a smoker got indignant when asked politely to just blow the…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 29, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Xmas prejudice is toughest when it comes from family and friends.  What started out…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 25, 2012 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

""We Canadians live in more fear than the USA"  That sounds anecdotal.  What group of…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 21, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I heard in the following in a humanist newsletter: "Religious Right extremists such…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 20, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Got to love those analogies... low traffic deaths - but  no cars to drive .... comfo…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 20, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Speaking of guns in schools - I wrote this a couple of years ago.  A brief moment of…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 19, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Most adults in the school carrying a gun sounds like overkill to me.  I teach in a c…"

Russell Pangborn replied Dec 19, 2012 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

302 8 minutes ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service