Russell Pangborn's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is something I saw on Facebook awhile ago.  It is so good I bet if you have see…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 23, 2013 to On a lighter note~ more finds from Facebook

24 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by kelly

"You are right about it being tough to figure things out in a complex agri-industrial…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 22, 2013 to McDonald's settles Michigan lawsuit over Islamic diet

10 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Idaho - I think your last sentence "I also think many of the soldiers would be on th…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 22, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

304 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Interesting article.  Happy to see this quote from Sam Harris in the piece: We coul…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 20, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

304 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"This has been basically a civil discussion - a little emotional at times.  I have t…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 15, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

304 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I apologize in advance for skimming through this discussion.  I saw this video and t…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 14, 2013 to The Debt Ceiling

54 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"If this guy didn't have such a large following (several hundred thousand) it wouldn'…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 9, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

304 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thanks for you contributions to this discussion Tom. You can always click on a "stop…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 6, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

304 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Kelly - I would sign but this looks like something set up for people with U.S. addre…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 5, 2013 to Petition for removing tax exemption from churches

22 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"TNT - Did you read that article.  It ends with the following: "Like race relations…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 4, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

304 7 hours ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller posted a status
"A religion is sometimes the source of happiness...but it is a comfort appropriate for the weak, not for the strong. - Heinlein"
35 seconds ago
Luara posted a discussion
14 minutes ago
James B Bolton shared Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group on Facebook
40 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
49 minutes ago
Joe added 4 discussions to the group Atheist News
55 minutes ago
BJ Saylor posted a status
"Here is the paper in regards to my last status http://ericsteinhart.com/articles/atheisms.pdf"
57 minutes ago
booklover commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
57 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
57 minutes ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
BJ Saylor posted a status
"I have concluded that the skeptical movement is going to amount to nothing more than a minor protest movement mostly online."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service