Russell Pangborn's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"A love letter from the Chigago Tribune mentions our low gun crime. The Chicago Trib…"

Russell Pangborn replied Feb 6, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"A horrific attack with a knife in Canada. Seven victims. I think at least one did no…"

Russell Pangborn replied Feb 4, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Without ReligionCould you have a society where the males dominate and the femalesare…"

Russell Pangborn replied Feb 2, 2013 to With Religion, man exploits man, without religion?????

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by lucas ferguson

"TNT I stand by my "we" in Canada.  I don't run into many people with your viewpoint…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 31, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Interesting study Asa Watcher.  Regardless of the validity of the pro or con stance…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 31, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"An article I wrote for a user magazine a couple of years ago shows my not so heroic…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 27, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Well said G'Day.  I like a lot of points made in this post, but do not like it so m…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 26, 2013 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"That religious info and comparison was tongue in cheek TNT - glad you could find a d…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 26, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"What I would really love to hear is actual poll numbers on where atheists as a group…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 26, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"Tom: That sentence you quoted from me was a response to the two basic arguments I h…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jan 25, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service