Russell Pangborn's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (149) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m listening to a 2013 science fiction book that has favorable ratings from 691 peo…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 14 to Bestseller Lists Not What They Used To Be

51 Nov 14
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"That's funny you mention Ann Coulter.  I mentioned her in a book review for audible…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 10 to Bestseller Lists Not What They Used To Be

51 Nov 14

" I know I make typos all the time, but I usually see them and edit/correct them.  On…"

Russell Pangborn replied Nov 9 to Bestseller Lists Not What They Used To Be

51 Nov 14

"Thanks Loren.  I had to use the word sacred and turn it into a different word becaus…"

Russell Pangborn replied Oct 5 to Responding to a Rabbi's Column

4 Oct 5
Reply by Pat

"Hello Sentient. I'm one of those who disappeared for a while, but back recently. Why…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 27 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

119 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Dogly, if you really don't like me now because I am vain, then the following applies…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 26 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"I wrote the Sunday letter (up a couple of remarks) as a subtle way to express my out…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 26 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"Finally got my fascination with peoples disgust at my hat wearing behavior in a nati…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 24 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"Marcia Angell a former editor of the New England Journal of medicine talks about the…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 8 to Cholesterol, saturated fat and the "Mediterranean diet"

11 Jul 8

"You should read the Cholesterol Myth by a cardiologist - Dr. Steven Sinatra.  Basica…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 8 to Cholesterol, saturated fat and the "Mediterranean diet"

11 Jul 8

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service