Russell Pangborn's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"?"

Russell Pangborn replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"That was a powerful hat slap by PowerfulHitchSlap"

Russell Pangborn replied Apr 6, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"That was an awesome bit by George Carlin. The hat customs always really bugged me wh…"

115 Aug 26

"Here are two hat gems I just came across that I think have fallen by the wayside.  A…"

115 Aug 26

"My wife is used to me wearing my hat at dinner when we go out.  - I don't wear it at…"

Russell Pangborn replied Apr 5, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"That is the point.  Would you or your friends be offended if I showed my respect wit…"

Russell Pangborn replied Apr 4, 2012 to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 Aug 26

"I was about 16.  The book by Bertrand Russell "Why I am not a Christian" pushed me o…"

Russell Pangborn replied Apr 2, 2012 to How old were you when you declared yourself an atheist?

79 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"The Toronto Star printed a letter about the reason rally and it gets good airplay in…"

Russell Pangborn replied Apr 1, 2012 to Did The Reason Rally Really Happen If the Media Ignores It.

43 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Interesting email from my son  "My friend Brandon last night at Duffs got a message…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 28, 2012 to Did The Reason Rally Really Happen If the Media Ignores It.

43 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"I was just listening to "The Filter Bubble" and the author says that with Google tra…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 28, 2012 to Your Search Engine Is Tracking You

5 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service