Russell Pangborn's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Dogly, if you really don't like me now because I am vain, then the following applies…"

Russell Pangborn replied 19 hours ago to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 12 hours ago
Reply by Atheist in FundyLand

"I wrote the Sunday letter (up a couple of remarks) as a subtle way to express my out…"

Russell Pangborn replied 19 hours ago to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 12 hours ago

"Finally got my fascination with peoples disgust at my hat wearing behavior in a nati…"

Russell Pangborn replied on Sunday to Do You Get Enraged When Someone Does Not Take Off Their Hat Poll

115 12 hours ago

"Marcia Angell a former editor of the New England Journal of medicine talks about the…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 8 to Cholesterol, saturated fat and the "Mediterranean diet"

11 Jul 8
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"You should read the Cholesterol Myth by a cardiologist - Dr. Steven Sinatra.  Basica…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jul 8 to Cholesterol, saturated fat and the "Mediterranean diet"

11 Jul 8
Reply by Russell Pangborn

"Still thinking of this discussion a couple of years later. My solution in a letter t…"

Russell Pangborn replied Jun 11 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"This is how that lady must have felt after talking to those protesters. "

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 18, 2013 to TAking a break from dissing Christian Fundamentalism in the Americcan South

11 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Easton Le

"Thanks for the link - Pat Condell is a good speaker and makes some great points. Jus…"

Russell Pangborn replied Aug 16, 2013 to TAking a break from dissing Christian Fundamentalism in the Americcan South

11 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Easton Le

"Couldn't resist including this perceived deport-able offense for a fellow Canadian -…"

Russell Pangborn replied Mar 27, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

"A love letter from the Chigago Tribune mentions our low gun crime. The Chicago Trib…"

Russell Pangborn replied Feb 6, 2013 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

311 Jul 11
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service