James M. Martin's Discussions (3,240)

Discussions Replied To (1828) Replies Latest Activity

"@Michael Penn, nonsense, Obama's mama wasn't born as U.S. citizen. She is from the S…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 1 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"That's an interesting observation. Through our Scott Lively's and Jeffrey Fowle's we…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 1 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

144 Nov 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"No, you're thinking of a different TV character. This is the one you're thinking of:"

James M. Martin replied Oct 31 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"My favorite theory is that Joseph of Arimathea staged the whole affair to create a m…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 31 to Jesus y Su Mariachis

9 Oct 31
Reply by James M. Martin

"@Michael - he did not turn water into wine. There are two possible explanations, sci…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 30 to Jesus y Su Mariachis

9 Oct 31
Reply by James M. Martin

"I like a person who knows their history. Not an easy thing to do in this age of Fox…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 29 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"Although he's a Mormom, I wouldn't object to a John Huntsman in the W.H. Of course t…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 29 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"@Bertold, pardon me while I puke."

James M. Martin replied Oct 28 to Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity

13 Nov 4
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"The Buy Bull was written in koine Greek. There are no punctuation marks. "God is Now…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 28 to Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity

13 Nov 4

"Well, isn't that the problem, Loren. If Christianity's Buy Bull "has all of the answ…"

13 Nov 4

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service