James M. Martin's Discussions (2,901)

Discussions Replied To (1648) Replies Latest Activity

"My ex-wife, now sadly deceased, was born December 18 and I asked her the same thing…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 25 to Who married you?

30 Jun 26
Reply by Jessica Chen

"I tried this out, Eric, on a theist on another social site (well, a site's comment s…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 25 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Here is their wiggle: God does not need space or time. God can create in a vacuum or…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 25 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Eric Stone, have you ever nonplussed a theist who argues that God created everything…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 24 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"B Fletcher: Love the attitude of the first sentence and had a thought: as you say, "…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 24 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"But as you know, Michael and Tom, one of the most galling things about theists is th…"

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"No, the BB was like a champagne cork the hit you in the head and made you see stars."

James M. Martin replied Jun 23 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"On December 24 you will be visited by three spirits. Expect the first when the clock…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 23 to Facebook Posting Queries: Would You Welcome Jesus Into Your Home? My Response: Maybe.

30 Jun 24
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"You certainly manage to catalog my concerns. Thank you!"

James M. Martin replied Jun 23 to Is This Even America Anymore ?

32 Jun 24
Reply by Amanda Ashcraft

"Showing you photo ID is only necessary to vote."

James M. Martin replied Jun 22 to Facebook Posting Queries: Would You Welcome Jesus Into Your Home? My Response: Maybe.

30 Jun 24
Reply by BarbaraSATX

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service