James M. Martin's Discussions (3,099)

Discussions Replied To (1753) Replies Latest Activity

"@Joan, there is a website by a mainstream protestant preacher who blogs instead of p…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 3 to Does Victoria Gekko Look Like Anyone Who Could Pass Through the Eye of a Needle?

31 Sep 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The believers just think we are deluded and "funny" (as in demented)."

James M. Martin replied Aug 31 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"@Tom, once against, Napolean said religion was a necessary evil that at the least ke…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 31 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"Interestingly, now that I think about it, there may be floating around out there, if…"

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"The software sometimes works and sometimes not. Right now, I am typing on a reply bo…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 30 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"Years ago, Davis Grubb wrote a novel about an itinerant preacher who picked the brai…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 30 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"@Tom, of course the private sector will prophet from an enterprise that funnels the…"

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"It always amuses me that when an attorney sees a client in jail when the accused mis…"

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"Thanks, Pat. "

James M. Martin replied Aug 29 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"All evidence suggests exactly the opposite. I think only 2% in prisons identify as "…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 28 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service