James M. Martin's Discussions (2,981)

Discussions Replied To (1691) Replies Latest Activity

"It's an actress with the Winnepeg Theater. They plan on doing Terry McNally's "Corpu…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 6 to Winnepeg Theatre Festival Presents "Lies of a Promiscuous Woman," Depicting Mary as a Tart Who Got Pregnant and Made up Angel Story to Avoid Stoning

13 Aug 6
Reply by James M. Martin

"Nothing wrong with Missouri but I should think Washington, if you mean by that D.C.,…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 6 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

101 on Tuesday
Reply by k.h. ky

"It is a trove and may be returned to again and again. This person's mind is amazing,…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 6 to Fascinating Website on the History of Conflict Between Science and Belief, a Must for Atheists

6 on Tuesday
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Then, again, there is the amalgamated Jesus of Constantine, knowing some citizens bu…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 5 to Winnepeg Theatre Festival Presents "Lies of a Promiscuous Woman," Depicting Mary as a Tart Who Got Pregnant and Made up Angel Story to Avoid Stoning

13 Aug 6
Reply by James M. Martin

"Saying you name is like blowing out candles on a birthday cake when you're elderly.…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 3 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

101 on Tuesday
Reply by k.h. ky

"Wait a minute. YOU are the Archangel Michael. That's just my middle name. I think so…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 2 to And That Isn't Even Including Seven Pairs of Every Known Dinosaur!

7 Aug 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"Please explain the rainbow idea. Thanks."

James M. Martin replied Aug 2 to And That Isn't Even Including Seven Pairs of Every Known Dinosaur!

7 Aug 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"Most got bored seeing my name and yours all the time and decided to e-hibernate for…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 1 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

101 on Tuesday
Reply by k.h. ky

"But in the movie it is as big as Rhode Island!"

James M. Martin replied Jul 31 to And That Isn't Even Including Seven Pairs of Every Known Dinosaur!

7 Aug 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"I agree with all this. But I think they need to legalize growing as well, or no pena…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 31 to Marijuana and Atheism

172 Jul 31
Reply by Richard Goscicki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service