James M. Martin's Discussions (3,273)

Discussions Replied To (1841) Replies Latest Activity

"I think they explain that away by saying the author of the treaty (one of the Adams…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 7 to Brother Miguel Villalobos, Jr. Explains it all for Us

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That is my favorite Jefferson quote, B.B."

James M. Martin replied Nov 7 to Brother Miguel Villalobos, Jr. Explains it all for Us

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Aided and abetted by using the ignorance of most Christians when it comes to both th…"

42 Nov 10
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"They have no ideas. All they know how to do is obstruct."

James M. Martin replied Nov 6 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

104 Dec 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Since I started telling people I am an atheist, colleagues have been telling me to m…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 6 to Wall of Separation? What Wall of Separation. We Don' Got to Show You No Stinkin' Wall of Separation!

3 Nov 6
Reply by James M. Martin

"Ruth, what is particularly disturbing is that most of the voters who actually turned…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 6 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

104 Dec 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There is another way of looking at it: the people most affected by a Republican vote…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 5 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

104 Dec 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@ Bertold "crapulous creeds" is from Crowley, from Libel AL vel Legis if I am not mi…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 4 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

104 Dec 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@Freethinker31: What makes you think it makes any difference which party is elected?…"

James M. Martin replied Nov 4 to Ebola Politik, or How the GOP Perverted the Electoral Process and Took Advantage of Know Nothing Christians

104 Dec 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

"@Joan, if the 43 students you mention are those executed in Guerrero State, Mexico,…"

104 Dec 10
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service