James M. Martin's Discussions (2,903)

Discussions Replied To (1649) Replies Latest Activity

""An all out brawl on the bus"?! Wait a minute, these are Christians, right?"

James M. Martin replied Jul 2 to "Religion Free Zones" Should be Among Restaurants' Priorities

22 Jul 3
Reply by Brent Feeney

"Is that what they're talking about? "Religious freedom"?"

James M. Martin replied Jul 2 to Free Will [Sam Harris]

275 35 minutes ago
Reply by Trick

"As indeed it is. Witness the Christian who goes to church every Sunday hearing "turn…"

275 35 minutes ago
Reply by Trick

"I have not read the Dennett or the Harris books, so I probably shouldn't comment, bu…"

275 35 minutes ago
Reply by Trick

"This explains why the first thing a budding actor is told is, gesture before speech.…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 1 to Free Will [Sam Harris]

275 35 minutes ago
Reply by Trick

"Too lazy to look it up but I am sure you are right."

James M. Martin replied Jun 27 to "Religion Free Zones" Should be Among Restaurants' Priorities

22 Jul 3
Reply by Brent Feeney

"Christian fundamentalists showing up in restaurants may be a flash type event design…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 27 to "Religion Free Zones" Should be Among Restaurants' Priorities

22 Jul 3
Reply by Brent Feeney

"I donno. I think if you did that to, say, Commander Phil of the Duck Dumbnasty -- ha…"

22 Jul 3
Reply by Brent Feeney

"I suspect, actually, that they were in a missionary frame of mind. Nothing pleases a…"

22 Jul 3
Reply by Brent Feeney

"D.A. [Devil's Advocate] here. The universe consists of more than just two things, en…"

James M. Martin replied Jun 26 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service